18.7.09

The Japanese Cut



I had my "japy-hair cut" the other day, thursday, 160709. The style comes with my purpose but honestly, there's more to it than that. There's more to my unscheduled haircut.

When I was in 3rd year college, I had 2 succeeding haircuts: one in July, another in August. All because I got depressed. And the story runs along the line in Taylor Swift's White Horse:
"Coz I honestly believe in you...
Holing on, the days dragged on...
Stupid girl, I should have known, I should have known"

The next year, I had haircuts before and after my class demonstration. Just for the sake of it? no.. I wasn't satisfied?..No...Because i was stressed.

I also used to cut my bangs when i got angry.

Getting a haircut is not my fashion statement. It's my stress reliever. instead of venting my wrath to people around me who don't have anything to do with my emotions, i cut my hair.

At least that's better than taking my own life or taking others' lives..hehe

No comments: