12.8.08

...ang guro nga naman oh...


...it's hard to be something you really are not...

..well, in my case, i have admitted that i am never meant to be a teacher, be it in a private or a public school...

...first blow: checking of papers...nakakaloka ito...the truth is i am so bad in checking papers and returning them as i am good in asking my students to write reports, book review, diagrams, etc.

...second blow: recording...pwede ba sa studio n lang gawin to???? um well, for the past 20 years of my existence, i have only experienced the "puyat" of recording everything and transmuting (is there such a word..lemme check my dictio) the scores just last saturday..perstaym yon pare. banas kaya...

...third blow: making weekly allotment plans and diagnostic tests...i really have to buy this shining armour. i have this nasty feeling that my students will kill me any time soon...can they just wait until the school year is over...well i feel for them...who would want to have a post test, then a long test in Chinese instruction. then Long test in English instruction then may pretest na naman?..ummm.....may katwiran nmn sila diba ....palusot...(but i have no alibis whatsoever in making the allotment plan and pre/post test...asa..)..for that, i'm changing my plans...i shoudl just buy Harry Potters invisibility cloak(which reminds me that i haven't read hp 7 yet...i'm so yesterday na...ngak)...or yet the Griffin(the Invisible Man...finally, tapos ko na!))'s potion...mas epektib..

..wah..

..nalulunod na ako sa dami ng gawain...kelan kaya kao aahon....naks..haha

No comments: