20.7.10

ironic

I wanted my blog to focus on specific topics relevant to everyday experiences rather than tell my autobiography which I doubt anyone is interested to read. So I changed the title from Worthless Being to the Wanderings and Wonderings of a Worthless Being..

I have wanted to start the change by creating a new tag inspired by Alanis Morisette. I have witnessed and experienced several ironies that were not mentioned nor given justice in Ironic (due to length issues probably). Minor ironies that can be shrugged off because (actually, the reason is already in my major clause) they are so little that we just laugh about them.

There are so many of them that I cant pick one to start the tag right. Whew

One thing is for sure though: without these ironies life wouldnt be as interesting as it is.

No comments: