19.1.11

on blogging

Its too late for resolutions now but I did promise myself (witnessed by quite a number of people) that I will update my blog as often as I can. And to avoid breaking it, I posted pictures (since as they say, a picture paints a thousand words)a lousy excuse actually.  But I hope I can keep this since Im always online and I do use my pc as soon as I get home.

Also, I think I need to modify that goal since I can post pictures every time I feel lazy in writing long blog posts. However, I dont feel like posting the changes here, otherwise people will judge me (if they care and dare).

Lastly, since Im pretty lazy again, Im posting this picture (my picture.vain vain vain). Well its only once in a blue moon people can see me wearing pink so I guess its worth postinghehe.

No comments: