18.5.11

random thoughts on friendship and wasted effort

I get reprimanded for not giving any effort in friendship. I don't mind. In fact, sometimes I think I give too much. Then I stop.
For me, if friendship requires effort, then it's unfair. There will always be one who is going to give more. If people find it comforting to know that they have done their best in friendship even if it is already at the brink of destruction, I want to find myself in the safest zone. 
Right.The fear of wasting my affection for people who don't give a single damn about me is too strong.

1 comment:

Blazestriker said...

since you took the time to read and comment on my post, I'll do the same here. :)

it doesn't matter if they don't treat you the same way as you do. the most important thing is that you know that you've at least did something good. don't be too selfish on the efforts, because each kindness you give away is also a sort of kindness you create for yourself. stay positive! ;)