13.2.10

Feb 13 Deux ex machina

00:36 has just finished rereading The Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man. Have the jitters. Remembered I’m supposed to have my report on it a little bit later… Know what to say already. Just don’t know how to say what I want to say…aside from that, I’m still thinking of other things like going somewhere this 15th. And going to another place this year… hopefully this year while I still am addicted to God-knows-who/what. Shouldn’t be thinking about it now…can’t help it though…quite nervous once again…

I totally see the comparison between joyce and dedalus now. I also see the relationship of dedalus’ personality with that of the Irish “psyche.” I know that the power of religion, Catholicism or Protestantism, is prevalent in the novel. I just can’t gather my thoughts together to come up with a decent analysis of the novel and that Is my problem…grr

00:50 encoding something out of the context of The Portrait. Let’s say I’m trying to divert my attention for a while even though I have already diverted it for quite some time. Is it right to say I’m getting on my own nerves? Hehe. Hate the fact I don’t have an internet connection at home… but probably it’s for the better. Otherwise I would just be surfing the net and would mind about my report a later still. … but hey, I’m doing it right now, yep setting my report aside…wah…somehow one part of me “prays” that mr. Mendiiola would have a very lengthy discussion later and would forget that I have to report…. But no excuses…I still have to prepare for it even if it means I would not have my sleep… come to think of it, last Wednesday, I slept at 8 pm and woke up at 4:30… Welll, I had my share of sleep… Now it’s pay back time….huhu.

01:26 starting to get ideas of writing the thing…now that I think about it, there is a big possibility that my students would think that this is how I really study… Nah. If they how serious I am in working on my paper works. Talk about cramming… haha here’s a teacher who tells her students not to cram yet she’s actually doing the deed herself. Anyway, whether they believe it nor not that I am not usually like this, it doesn’t matter… deciding whether to post this publicly or not. Whatever. I want to have a record of how I (will) survive this day or not. C’mon…rarely do people find other people having a date with books and netbook… yep, it is confirmed. I have James Joyce for Valentine’s Day. Am I glad…

01:42 blank…..blank…..blank…..i’m preparing myself for one great ambush tomorrow…huhu… Oh, I just remembered that I didn’t write anything, aside from a very brief post in my facebook account, about the result of my report in my other subject… anyway, it was such a disaster, I don’t want to remember it if I can help it. But this one is different since I like this subject more than I love the first one where we discuss the history and literature of emerging countries. It is quite depressing to learn about other people’s grievances when I cannot even solve my own… ah… my politically corrupted mind. Nah, I’m merely interested in things that make me happy… speaking of which, getting the report done would definitely make me happy no matter what the results might be…better get this over with… over and out…wah…miss ace and some of my 3-4 students. Oh…I’m looking forward to seeing eminemskittles on Monday…. And yeah, probably ave too…but I have a doubt..she’s quite sick…

01:55 am I really going to report later…please answer me…huhu… if I wouldn’t, then hurray for me…if I would, wah, goodluck… definitely after the report, I should reward myself… hm…

02:24 subconsciously I had agreed with myself that I wouldn’t sleep. Yep… so that I would feel I still have enough time to finish this thing….my aim is to finish this at 5 so I could still have at least 2 hours of sleep. But that would mean not being able to read another required book… I couldn’t blame anyone… I chose this course. Definitely i have to live with it.

By the way, I am quite thankful of my GW since I can make my paper at this ungodly time.sigh… just for the record, I think I’m getting faster in encoding things. I also notice that I only glance at the keyboard one in a while now. Congratulations to me… In contrast, I saw my recent penmanship…. Not to be rude to myself or anything and I really mean this: my current penmanship sucks…

I know I should not lose the art of handwriting but at times like this, man, I have to get a move on.

03:22 my deadline for myself is approaching nearer…wahaha… would I have the courage to tell mr. mendiola that I’m not yet ready… huhu…

06:58 reason for the late update? Nah, I didn’t sleep. I took the time to read my major reference. Found a lot of substantial things… er…I do hope this report will work….aside from that I also took the liberty to prepare for school like the good student that I am. Took a bath, had breakfast, prepare my things. Right now, I’m trying to figure out the possible ways I could still improve my text. Hm…

19:13...Deux ex Machina...right... wasn't able to report on anything..rescheduled next week ...wah....wasted the wee hours of the morning...but anyway...quite happy since i already have a good draft for my paper....wah,,,thanks...

No comments: