6.5.10

hold up

I honestly don’t have any idea how I would best describe the horror I felt this Wednesday, 5 May. I don’t even have a clue on how fast things went that time. All I am sure is, I have a paranoia in riding a jeepney now specially at the wee hours of the morning.

But let me blabber for awhile. I hope I could see things straight.

I have just recently disclosed to some of my friends that I didn’t have blog or journal posts in May these past few years. I am thinking that may be God is giving me reasons to break that habit of consciously and subconsciously blotting May out of my calendar.
It could have been that I didn’t say my prayers that day…or that I didn’t go to the church last Sunday. Or is it because of the unusual schedule of my summer job. Or probably I was at the wrong jeepney at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people.

Or whatever.

I was completely startled when I saw a gun pointed at me.

And I thought it was all a joke.

2 comments:

Cherille Lim said...

I'm very sorry to hear that ma'am. Still glad to know that you're safe. That's the most important thing of all.

Blazestriker said...

That's quite a surprise, guess this must be your first time seeing that you made this post. Either ways, glad that you're still in one piece...