14.3.11

I am probably the last person you will think of when you hear the word stuffed toys. Or fluffy pillows.

I am probably the last person you will think of when you hear the word stuffed toys. Or fluffy pillows. Or cute teddy bears. Right?

But that is wrong.

How could you be so mean! I actually like them.

Whether you believe it or not.

The reason that I don’t seem to like them is I did not have any when I was young. My father has this strange philosophy that children can’t handle toys well and that “toys” should be given to kids when they already have the “mind” to handle them with care.
He therefore decided to give me one when I was already teaching in Chiang Kai Shek. I was really pleased. It was a lazy dog.

After that, the others came.
from my student in caloocan science
from Eugene Lester Lin of CKSC
from my III-7 students
from Kristie, Mariel, and Joemar, my friends from VCF
from my youngest brother, xerd
from my lovely III-4 students
from ryan kyle sia, III-6
from Maria Cecilia Villafuerte


I still have a Spongebob hand warmer(from III-6) and Pikachu (from DUO) but both are dirty and as of the moment, not presentable.

I wish to have one of these though. 
it's Haina's teddy bear...

Yup, a giant teddy bear that I can hug when I sleep. I don’t want to believe that I should have a boyfriend first before I get one. If you are reading this, you know what I want for Christmas. But if you are quite generous, well, one for my birthday won’t hurt. Haha…



No comments: